Monday, March 09, 2009

ZestPJ : Win Vouchers to dine at the Hilton Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

My company recently launched a blog for the Hilton PJ - all about the 4 restaurants and bar at the establishment. Pretty or wot?!


To kick off the blog, we've launched a sweet contest today: Answer 5 Trivia questions correctly and win a dining voucher to one of the restaurants. The contest will run for about a month, and there are 50 vouchers up for grabs.

It's easy and fun, and the food is awesome. My personal favourite is Genji, the Japanese restaurant. And whaddya know, the 1st - 10th winners of the Trivia win a Sunday buffet at Genji, valued at 79 Ringgit.

Here's one of the specials at Genji, which I tasted a few months ago:

I believe this is one of their specialties - the Kaki Chilli Mayo

Click here to join the Zest Trivia contest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonia,

I am not sure if you are the Sonia from SKTTDI2. I was googling sumtin on particular regarding TTDI and reached your blog.

If your are Sonia, I would just like to say hi. Im laili from SKTTDI2 5 Jujur.

Reagards,
Norlaili A. Kabir

Sonia Zuzartee said...

Hi Laili! *wave* Yeah that's me! How's things with you?